If you’re like me, you’ve been anxiously waiting for summer but now that spring’s arrived you’re already beginning to miss Winter, especially those insect free days.
As the weather heats up those pesky bugs seem to be coming out more than ever and invading your home. Here are 6 ways that you can avoid being bitten/stung,
- Avoid sweet smelling perfume
- Wear less brightly coloured clothing
- Keep an eye on your beverages
- Beware when walking barefoot
- Be on the lookout for hives and nests
- When bees and other stinging insects are around you, keep calm.
For more detail, go to http://www.rd.com/health/wellness/6-tips-for-avoiding-insect-bites-stings/